Fuzua Evation drive system

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
What we need is an official e-bike racing class. Think of all those teams innovating on light weight - high powered systems! Each team could use a set number of 18650 cells of a specific mAh rating and everything else would be left up to them to invent. Think of the trickle down to us mere mortals. Bicycles for racing are still stuck in the 19th century - look at what happened to recumbents!

• Agree
Reactions: Danidl and E-Wheels

TZC

Pedelecer
Feb 4, 2014
Look at this comment.

reliablemeatloaf [55 posts] 5 hours ago
5 likes

!!!k this and all e-bikes.

The idea of cycling is that YOU power the bike, after all, isn't that part of the appeal of it?

(maybe it's just to get from A to B)

If this bike appeals to you, just admit that cycling is not for you, and buy a moped, scooter, motorcycle, or what have you. You don't really like BICYCLES and CYCLING, you are a poseur.

(yeah, no specific love for bikes here true. I can't have a car or moped but can have an ebike. So there's the appeal)

Soon the bikelanes and paths will be full of these things, and then we are back to square one, having to deal with motorized traffic that endangers cyclists, but now they will be even closer to us.

(surely 'non' poseurs will be able to stay ahead ;) )

I prefer the struggle, to grind up a hill, and the challenge of doing by my own power; I realize that is an old-fasioned view these days, when cheating is en vogue, and using your phone to do everything is the new norm.

(the vintage cheating argument, delightful)

!!!k this trend.

(sorry you feel so threatened, fair play you're fitter. So what though, it's not always a competition:D
I can't say that person is a poseur but they kind of sound like it :D)

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
Look at this comment.

reliablemeatloaf [55 posts] 5 hours ago
5 likes

!!!k this and all e-bikes.

The idea of cycling is that YOU power the bike, after all, isn't that part of the appeal of it?

(maybe it's just to get from A to B)

If this bike appeals to you, just admit that cycling is not for you, and buy a moped, scooter, motorcycle, or what have you. You don't really like BICYCLES and CYCLING, you are a poseur.

(yeah, no specific love for bikes here true. I can't have a car or moped but can have an ebike. So there's the appeal)

Soon the bikelanes and paths will be full of these things, and then we are back to square one, having to deal with motorized traffic that endangers cyclists, but now they will be even closer to us.

(surely 'non' poseurs will be able to stay ahead ;) )

I prefer the struggle, to grind up a hill, and the challenge of doing by my own power; I realize that is an old-fasioned view these days, when cheating is en vogue, and using your phone to do everything is the new norm.

(the vintage cheating argument, delightful)

!!!k this trend.

(sorry you feel so threatened, fair play you're fitter. So what though, it's not always a competition:D
I can't say that person is a poseur but they kind of sound like it :D)
.. when I was writing an academic integrity policy for my college I defined cheating as taking an unfair advantage over others in a test. I still like that definition. So how is using auxiliary power cheating unless it is to take unfair advantage. Cycling is not a competition, cycle racing is .

• Agree
Reactions: flecc
D

Deleted member 4366

These guys are racing all the time. So am I, whichever bike I'm on. That's why I always ask them, "Who am I cheating?" because it makes them have to admit that they were racing me, else they have to say "noone", which would make them feel silly for shouting out "cheat". Either way, I've got them.

Reactions: flecc

Trevormonty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 18, 2016
NZ
Hope they do a FS eMTB with this drive. Would be nice on occasions to convert to muggles bike. My budget doesn't stretch to bikes so having 2 in one is great option.