Gazelle Easy Glider For Under A Grand?

C

Cyclezee

Not quite, but if you want to take a trip to Holland you can get the Gents model for € 1649.00 (£1105), Ladies for € 1.595,00 (£1069). Big saving on UK prices of £1400 +!

Anyone fancy a trip with me in my van to buy one each and share the costs?

Nov 10, 2006
Midlands
The downside is that it is left hand drive:)
A colleague has a Gazzelle at work (non electric)
Andrew

C

Cyclezee

I'm sure Flecc will be coming up with a conversion to RHD any minute now!

hawkwind

Pedelecer
Jan 15, 2007
There is a Gazelle at a wildlife park not 3 miles from where i live.
If your interested, give me a shout and i`ll put me camoflage gear on tonight and grab one for ya :D

C

Cyclezee

How many miles will it go at full charge? Bet it's really fast with a Li-ion behind it!

natandov

Just Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Re Gazelle

Not quite, but if you want to take a trip to Holland you can get the Gents model for € 1649.00 (£1105), Ladies for € 1.595,00 (£1069). Big saving on UK prices of £1400 +!

Anyone fancy a trip with me in my van to buy one each and share the costs?
In what city do they sell them at that price? do you have details of the store's Ph no & address? How do they compare with the Kalkhoff, do you know?
I'm in Manchester, so not v convenient to join you. Might fly if can get a cheap flight, and bring back on the plane, depending on the weight. Maybe could take the battery as hand luggage.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Not sure regards the math:rolleyes:

Today XE rate (which is higher then normal): £ 1.16821

So.....divide into 1595 euro = £1365:eek:

C

Cyclezee

In what city do they sell them at that price? do you have details of the store's Ph no & address? How do they compare with the Kalkhoff, do you know?
I'm in Manchester, so not v convenient to join you. Might fly if can get a cheap flight, and bring back on the plane, depending on the weight. Maybe could take the battery as hand luggage.
That was 2 years and many bikes ago Natandov. I no longer have a van, would not buy a Gazelle as Kalkhoff is King and I am older and wiser!
(Some people might disagree with my last statement)

J:) hn

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Doh!....Some one dragging up old threads again:rolleyes:

I have a large van that sleeps 4 and will carry at least 6 bikes comfortably!:)

wojtek

Just Joined
Oct 10, 2009
Easy Glider PRICEEEE

Hello everybody,
The new model 2010 easy glider costs € 2149 or GBP1937.10 incl FREE DELIVERY in UK
if you need more details re easy glider or electric GAZELLE bikes please contact me on:
info@gazellebicycles.co.uk
info@dutchbikehire.com

Do not waste your time going to Netherlands(you can pay me in euros if you want)
Best Regards
Wojtek