Gepida reptila 900 2010

Sniper45

Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2019
Hi does anyone know of anywhere I can get this by working the battery is not charging and I don't know if anyone willing to recell it if anyone does please let me know I was wondering if a different motor could be fitted that used a different battery is that possible

Sniper45

Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2019
Hi could a Bosch motor from a later model of gepida reptila be fitted to a2010 gepida reptila

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi could a Bosch motor from a later model of gepida reptila be fitted to a2010 gepida reptila
You can't fit a Bosch motor and battery in place of the Yamaha one and it would be a very expensive solution anyway.

If in Britain you can get your Yamaha battery recelled, speak to Jimmy at:

1A Gateway Mews, Ringway, London N11 2UT
Tel: +44 (0)208 361 1790
Email: https://ebikebatteries.co.uk/recelling/

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Why do you keep starting a new thread on the same topic ? This must be the third or forth one started, stick to one thread and keep all the info in one place as you will find the replies won't come because people get fed up with going around in the same circles all the time.

We have told you already no one can repair the Bosh battery as it uses CANbus, if the electronics /BMS are faulty then the battery pack (if found to be good) can be stripped out and used on a bike that uses a generic hub or mid drive motor. The battery BMS would have to be removed and a generic one fitted then the battery can be charged with any generic charger.

Sell the bike for spares/repairs and by a reliable bike that doesn't use locked in components that even a dealer can't repair as the brand doesn't allow it.

Reactions: flecc