Getting a kit fitted

pea

Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2012
Does anyone know how to go about finding someone that fits kits? When I try to use the "find a dealer" thing on here it keeps crashing for some reason.

Pea.

D

Deleted member 4366

You should put your location in your profile. Then we know who to recommend.

pea

Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2012
Thanks for the replies, sorry about the location, I'm just outside Newcastle upon Tyne.

Pea

C

Cyclezee

Hi Pea,

I'm afraid we are too far away to help you with fitting a kit and I am assuming it is not something you feel able to do yourself.
If you maybe have friend or acquaintance who has some mechanical experience with bikes they maybe able to assist?

If you want to see what is involved with fitting a typical hub conversion kit you might find the guides downloadable from our website useful, you can find them here:
http://cyclezee.com/ezee-downloads.html
http://cyclezee.com/falco-downloads.html

pea

Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2012
Hi and thanks for the reply. I had thought of buying the kit then getting someone to fit it, but I've decided it would make more sense to find someone near at hand that knows what they're doing and can make sure the kit I choose is actually going to fit the bike.

Repairing a puncture ii a major achievement for me :(

Pea.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012

TGIR

Just Joined
Sep 16, 2013
...finding someone that fits kits?
Pea.
I live in France and when I was looking for someone to help me with fitting a kit I was recommended to ...Alan <just1bike(at)gmail(dot)com>..and I cannot speak highly enough about him. He built the wheel and helped with advice as to electronics and gadgets, parceled it all up and gave me a lot of support to assemble the whole thing.

Reactions: flecc
D

Deleted member 4366

That's Catsnapper. Unfortunately for us but not for him, he's gone to Spain. He can send spokes and wheels by post, but I think a whole bike might present problems.