Glad to see

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I think there may be a little confusion about who was originally referred to in this thread. I took it to refer to someone with a name redolent of a boyband, whereas others seem to think that it refers to our familar and frequent nocturnal nutcase.
I may have added confusion with this post, but it was a comment on the post by Styx, not a reference to Bob.

The thread subject isn't wotwozere.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Cheers Flecc. Got it now. Not sure about the boyband connection though......

But I did have a look at previous posts - hilarious!

Well worth a look.
Conal gave the cryptic clue on the boyband in his post just before yours, pinpointing the area the lad is in.

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
Hi Folks,
Just to clarify.. I was definitely NOT referring to WOTWOZERE(one of his last .. so called ..jocular remark could have cost lives:mad: :mad: )

Some people are born funny and others just think they are...

BW
musicbooks

Last edited:

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
Hi Folks,
Just to clarify.. I was definitely NOT referring to WOTWOZERE(one of his last .. so called ..jocular remark could have cost lives:mad: :mad: )

Some people are born funny and others just think they are...

BW
musicbooks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

worse then that music, Wot dont either read what you put either or see's different words, i have tried nicely to point to him he ruins a good read on a night for me..but he dont seem to read...guess i have two options befor he points that out to me.:(

James1986

Pedelecer
Dec 4, 2008
England
My word, what are you talking about!

I want to share in the laughter! Won't you please post the name of the person you are talking about!

No wait, I think I just figured it out.... either that or the person I just read posts from is also hillarious! Do I win a cookie now?

Last edited: