good service from oxygen

stevieb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2014
i recently had a problem with my e mate mtb. [cutting out]
i contacted john at oxygen and arranged to take the bike to him to have a look at it.
my wife and i arrived at the oxygen premises on a saturday morning and we were greeted by john himself , who had opened just for us.
we were given a tour of the shop and a very interesting chat about the products from john.
i left my bike there for them to check over.
next we were treated to a breakfast at a local establishment.
after this we were also invited to join john and his wife for an evening meal and the use of any facilities we needed. [ we had made the trip in our camper.]
unfortunately we had to decline this very kind offer as there were many road closures on our way home and we had to head off.
i was kept up to date with the bikes progress and shortly after the bike was delivered back to me.
it is not very often you get service like this
john is a pleasure to deal with.
thanks

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Good to hear, full marks to Oxygen for this top rate service.

Ian-p-e-d-e-l-e-c

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 9, 2016
i recently had a problem with my e mate mtb. [cutting out]
i contacted john at oxygen and arranged to take the bike to him to have a look at it.
my wife and i arrived at the oxygen premises on a saturday morning and we were greeted by john himself , who had opened just for us.
we were given a tour of the shop and a very interesting chat about the products from john.
i left my bike there for them to check over.
next we were treated to a breakfast at a local establishment.
after this we were also invited to join john and his wife for an evening meal and the use of any facilities we needed. [ we had made the trip in our camper.]
unfortunately we had to decline this very kind offer as there were many road closures on our way home and we had to head off.
i was kept up to date with the bikes progress and shortly after the bike was delivered back to me.
it is not very often you get service like this
john is a pleasure to deal with.
thanks
What was the problem with the bike in the end? Battery?

stevieb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2014
it was the connection that went into the battery.
there was evidence of heat build up and it was causing the power to cut out.