Greetings from a returning cyclist

Cockney Jimbo

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 31, 2017
Colchester
Hi all, I've been watching this site for some time and registered a few months ago, but this is my first post.

A few years ago on a whim I purchased a Kudos Tourer; (its still on sale now at their website for £895), but for reasons it wasn't used or even set up. When I did get around to it, to my dismay I found it to large for me (a sale in the near future I fear, still its never been used).

So my new plan its to set about converting my old Dawes Super Galaxy. It won't be entirely straight forward owing to the fact that I have some issues with my neck that will require a fairly upright riding position; drop bars will be out of the question if I want to see where I'm going, which is probably a good idea.

So greetings all, research on converting well under way for both the Electric bit and other more mundane changes.

Cheers
Jimbo

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
A belated welcome to the forum Jimbo, hope your conversion goes well. Upright with sensible handlebars is ideal for e-bikes, safer, and the motor power takes care of any added wind resistance.

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi welcome
11 months lurking:)
Good luck with the build