haibike bosch motor?

Backin5

Pedelecer
Jan 5, 2014
That sounds like a tough call to have to make! The hardtail vs FS is based very much on what you intend doing with the bike? If it's canal path cruising, then the 29'er hardtail would make sense to me.

Where are you based and what kind of riding are you doing?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
What do you guys think?
Buy both. :cool:

Seriously, whatever one you choose will leave you permanently wondering if your decision was right. Therefore it probably doesn't matter which you choose.

The decider is really a matter of if you are an optimist or a pessimist. An optimist, buy the Haibike, a pessimist, buy the Cube.

Reactions: superDove and ray74

ray74

Pedelecer
Sep 2, 2013
ive thought that too about the 29er, most of my riding is to and from work, 20 miles a day via canal paths and x country. if it wasnt for the warranty issue then there would be no doubt for me, i would get the haibike asap but i have that niggling feeling of "what if" id be up **** creek without a paddle.

the cube though is cheaper and better for my style of riding with the larger wheels but its also cheaper components and looks no where close as sexy as the haibike.

the hardtail v fs isnt too bad reallly on the haibike as it has the ctd fox forks and rear fox suspention.

ray74

Pedelecer
Sep 2, 2013
Buy both. :cool:

Seriously, whatever one you choose will leave you permanently wondering if your decision was right. Therefore it probably doesn't matter which you choose.

The decider is really a matter of if you are an optimist or a pessimist. An optimist, buy the Haibike, a pessimist, buy the Cube.
haha, very true, i have to make a decition on the haibike by end of play today so time will tell.

thanks for the advice.

Willber G

Pedelecer
Feb 15, 2014
Southampton
haha, very true, i have to make a decition on the haibike by end of play today so time will tell.

thanks for the advice.
What would you do if it was a car? Personally I buy quality second-hand rather than mediocre new every time and I've never had a big bill to pay nor any regrets.

SRS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 30, 2012
South Coast
That's exactly what I thought when I first dated my current girlfriend. And you are right, still wondering. Aint life great!

Reactions: flecc and ray74