Happy New Year

Marky T

Pedelecer
Sep 13, 2009
Happy new E-biking year everyone, started E-biking late this year and I love it. Hope to do more next year, anyway love the forum, hope Blew it does more of his bike ride journals, Flec's brilliant, all the others that put so much input into the forum keep doing so. Happy New Year.:)

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Happy new year Marky!:)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Thanks Marky, a Happy New Year to all members, and also to those we rarely mention, the very large number of visitors to our site. We don't know you, but be assured we value your presence and you will always be made very welcome should you chose to join.

And of course best wishes to you all for a happy and successful new decade, the start of the third decade for the mass market commercial e-bike.

walterd

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 26, 2009
walterd

happy new year
To You Flecc and whisper can,t wait for your new folder to show hope its 36 volts and large battery and have a great year all the forum members

Phil [OnBike]

Pedelecer
May 21, 2009
Happy New Year from OnBike

Happy New Year to all forum users, riders and retailers!

Have a great 2010 :)

From OnBike

Sir_Bob

Pedelecer
Aug 16, 2009
hapy new year everyone :) my 2010 is not going very well so far as someone was sick in my bush last night :mad: also Fred from number 67 passed away yesterday. i think from the cold :(

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
That's not a good start Bob, but at least it's likely to get better now.

Better to live through an improving year than one that starts good and goes downhill.

Barnowl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 18, 2008
Happy New Year to everyone. Here's to an accident free, healthy and happy 2010. :)

Sir_Bob

Pedelecer
Aug 16, 2009
did anyonw see the guy jump the rallycar over the sea:confused: what a great way to start 2010:) i stayed up late to watch it on sky but had had way to much happy juice and could not beleive my eyes:eek: they said they were goin to make a car fly and they did:D i dont know the mans name but he looked like jesus with a haircut

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
Just recovered from a blistering hangover to wish everyone on the forum a happy, healthy, prosperous ( not preposterous) and road-worthy 2010

Here's to another fantastic year for the industry and fellow e-bikers all around the globe.

BW
musicbooks