Heinzmann DD-Motor

I´ve no idea whether the Heinzmann direct-drive is popular in UK but maybe some people have interest in it.
I´m a fan of Heinzmann DD-Motor because very powerfull and silent and have not so much heat-trouble as the bionx on step hills.

I have a prerelease version of the new Heinzmann Software in my hand and it is really good. You can setup the 3 powersteps in any way you like from soft setup to race setup or whatever. Sadly the software is only for dealers. The software is not on the market even not for dealers but if you are a Heinzmann dealer please contact me because I know Heinzmann is very slow in communication but the new software is worth to have it and a big step forward you w´ll like it

If people want connect Heinzmann for example to a chinese Kunteng-Controller and want use even standard china battery. As always you will find more details on my website: http://www.fatbike-motor.com/download.htm

In November I´ll fly to Lishui-Controller headquarter in China for check out what choises I get with their controllers for Heinzmann and Bionx D-Series ;)

regards
frank

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: trex