Help..frame Size Confusion.

iangrimmett

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 19, 2009
Is this one for flecc?
Can anybody help re advice regarding frame size for a male, 6' 0", 35" inside leg considering ordering a Kalkhoff Pro Connect .
Thanks in anticipation.

iangrimmett

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 19, 2009
Frame size.

Thanks for that Fecn. Having studied the forums, particularly that re the rear wheel problem and 24 spokes with Telson, I am even more confused!

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Thanks for that Fecn. Having studied the forums, particularly that re the rear wheel problem and 24 spokes with Telson, I am even more confused!
Only the early Pro Connects had the 24 spoke wheels, they are now 36 spoke like the others in the Kalkhoff range.

Tim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
London
Hi Ian, there's a sizing guideline table on the Pro Connect spec page

For anyone buying an Agattu, we usually recommend adding an inch or two to the minimum height if the sprung seatpost is used.

In any case, it's a guideline as we all have different length legs and arms, so there will always be exceptions.

JamesC

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 1, 2007
Peterborough, UK
Is this one for flecc?
Can anybody help re advice regarding frame size for a male, 6' 0", 35" inside leg considering ordering a Kalkhoff Pro Connect .
Thanks in anticipation.
I would agree with the 57cm frame for the ProConnect unless you might want to change to a sprung seatpost at a later date.

If you are trying the bikes at Loughborough, have a go on a 57cm Tasman with the saddle at its lowest, or ask to try a Tasman seatpost/saddle on the ProConnect.

With a sprung seatpost, you might find that a 53cm frame is best for your inside leg.

James

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
I would agree with the 57cm frame for the ProConnect unless you might want to change to a sprung seatpost at a later date.

If you are trying the bikes at Loughborough, have a go on a 57cm Tasman with the saddle at its lowest, or ask to try a Tasman seatpost/saddle on the ProConnect.

With a sprung seatpost, you might find that a 53cm frame is best for your inside leg.

James

I agree with this comment.
Ian, when you trid my bike you said you may wish to replace with a sprung seat, so if this is stil the option, go for the 53.

BW
musicbooks