Help Loss of power

DebbieAC1

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 2, 2010
I have a powercycle Sailsbury and this morning I had fully charged the battery and left for work as normal, got to the end of my street about 30 seconds riding and no power, i tried turning it on and off, nothing, any ideas what is wrong with it and how to fix it ( bike is about 6 weeks old and kept in a shed over night but is outside work during the day and it has rained a few times this week)
Please help i am desparatley missing the fun of cycling to and from work ( not to mention how much cheaper and quicker it is to get to work on bike)
thanks

Scatty

Pedelecer
Jan 15, 2009
Hi if you have no power in either pedal assist or throttle its most probably the controller.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
First try unplugging and replugging the battery, the connections can play up at times. If that's not it, try the drying out then.

If it's got water in the controller etc, bring it into a dry and warm area, possible indoors, but it can take ages to dry out naturally. If you have access to a dehumidifier, putting that running close to the bike with both in a warm closed room can speed it up and do the trick in an hour or so.

If drying out doesn't get it going, you have a fault and you should get a warranty repair carried out by your supplier.

Leesome

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 8, 2010
No light(s) indicate battery strength? If so then is likely the controller? Or fault within the battery, check battery, multimeter or via charger? Hope that helps.