Help with 73mm bracket

Kape

Pedelecer
Apr 23, 2021
Hi I’m looking to install the Bbs02b 750w with a 73mm bracket. I’m aware only one of the locknuts can be installed. What Loctite should i use to ensure it doesn’t fall off? Thank you!

Biffales

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 15, 2021
Hi I’m looking to install the Bbs02b 750w with a 73mm bracket. I’m aware only one of the locknuts can be installed. What Loctite should i use to ensure it doesn’t fall off? Thank you!
I installed a 250w on a 73mm bottom bracket and got both locknuts onto the bottom bracket without an issue, so you might be lucky. I had to find two longer hex nuts (20mm I think) to secure the triangle and I had to cut one of them down a little, but managed without too much difficulty. Fingers crossed for you! Good luck.

Kape

Pedelecer
Apr 23, 2021
I installed a 250w on a 73mm bottom bracket and got both locknuts onto the bottom bracket without an issue, so you might be lucky. I had to find two longer hex nuts (20mm I think) to secure the triangle and I had to cut one of them down a little, but managed without too much difficulty. Fingers crossed for you! Good luck.
thanks for you response. Hopefully I get the same luck as you with the locknuts! I ended up purchasing the Lekkie bling ring just incase I come across any chain line issues. I also purchased the m6x20mm bolts with a 5mm spacer.