He's tall for his height.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Brilliant, he was obviously enjoying the hill climbing!

Next he'll be writing to your MP, complaining about the 14 years lower age limit. ;)

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Brilliant, he was obviously enjoying the hill climbing!

Next he'll be writing to your MP, complaining about the 14 years lower age limit. ;)
Indeed. Little Britain is an amazing place to live. :) He'll be tall enough to ride around the park next year. In the unlikely event that he gets 'the pull' he can pay the fine out of his pocket money. :D

'That was amazing, I'm doing it again!' :cool:
You watched it all. Wow. :D I buzz off giving folks their first ebike ride. That the boy's my grandson made it all the better. :)

Reactions: flecc

Benjahmin

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2014
West Wales
In this weather, in these circumstances it's what a lad should be doing.
At his age I was out all day on my bike. Would have loved a bit of extra juice as I was never a strong cyclist.
Huzza ! I say. Get him on one of your other bikes, bag of fish paste sarnies and lashings of ginger beer for a day out with grandad - bliss.

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
In this weather, in these circumstances it's what a lad should be doing.
At his age I was out all day on my bike. Would have loved a bit of extra juice as I was never a strong cyclist.
Huzza ! I say. Get him on one of your other bikes, bag of fish paste sarnies and lashings of ginger beer for a day out with grandad - bliss.

I fully agree with you. :) Although nowadays he's getting hard to keep up with. Even if I'm on an ebike! He hasn't changed since he started biking aged 4. I can only imagine that he must have inherited his dad's strava streak. Cos he doesn't get it from me! :D