How did you find the Pedelecs site ?

sparky5

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 5, 2008
Found it

That would be Google.
I was looking for info and a more sensible price on a second "SP1" charger and the elusive "panasonic" plug just after buying my bike.

Cheers, Mark.

Carol

May 19, 2008
Found the site via a link on a Motorhome site, a lot of talk about electric bikes going on there. Carol,

Phil the drill

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2008
TR9
Hi
Just joined the site. Found you by typing 'Pedelecs' into google. You came up first!
I have ridden a Powabyke Euro for several years; now own a Wisper Works 905se (modified a little to suit). Does the job nicely for me @ present.
Cheers, Phil

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi Phil, welcome to the forum. Most new members these days are just venturing into e-bikes and it's unusual to have a very experienced user joining.

You're joining quite a number of satisfied 905se owners in here, and Wisper's David Miall and Dick Lai are regular contributors.

poppy

Pedelecer
Jun 9, 2008
Covas, Ferrol. La Coruña. Spain
Hi,

I would like to optimise the site for google so future users can find us and i'm very interested to hear how you found the site. If you used a search engine such as Google, could you tell me what Keywords you used and how many Search Result pages you clicked through before you found it?

Thanks
Russ.
Like most dummy old users I googled for e-bikes, and voilá, you just turned up! Well, several times under different entries. I thought: they must be good. And I guessed right.

Danny-K

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 25, 2008
South West
Hi,

I would like to optimise the site for google so future users can find us and i'm very interested to hear how you found the site. If you used a search engine such as Google, could you tell me what Keywords you used and how many Search Result pages you clicked through before you found it?

Thanks
Russ.
Google again. This site came up on several searches, eventually I hovered longer after my initial search enquires were met as you all led me off on interesting side issues - you know what it's like. You nip out to the corner shop for some milk and come back not only with the milk, but biscuits, crisps, and chocolates for later. Anyway:

Electric motor bicycle kits
Bicycle motors
Tongxin
Nanomotor
Giant Lafree
Best electric bicycle
- all I can remember but there were more; lots of respelling by Google also brought me here too with "Did you mean...?"

Also, a lot of searches took me elsewhere, and once on those sites, interesting subjects from there, redirected me to here - so not always direct.

dienamics

Banned
Aug 26, 2008
Hi

I woke up one day and decided I hated my life so much I'd start posting on an eletric bike forum.

stranger

Pedelecer
Feb 7, 2009
New Forest. Hants.
Being a straight forward sort of person, I googled for

electric bike forums. And there it was--about four entries down.

That was after I tried

'electric bicycles forums'. Not so helpful.

walterd

Mar 26, 2009
walterd

use google as my seach engine any search about bikes shows this forum

MAB

Pedelecer
May 12, 2010
Cycle City UK aka Cambridge
BUMP!

Google wins hands down! Here was the first listed and in my humble opinion.......its the best in the UK!