How many people are using there e-bike off-road?

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Are you mad!!! No point owning an e-mtb and getting it dirty. I'd sooner stay at home and do nothing, than get the bike or me, wet and muddy! :mad:

As expected, a good result in relation to fitting the Stealth dropper post.

No extra holes required, as the bottom of the seat tube already has one. :)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

looks like my cam is knackered as took it apart n now pic is naff :(

Last edited:

Biscitt

Pedelecer
Oct 7, 2015
70 miles including Eccles Pike on Good Friday...the wife's freshly built 2003 Specialized SX/BBS02
View attachment 13521

and a 2008 Cannondale Prophet/BBS02...freshly built for a riding buddy who's converted to the dark-side
View attachment 13522

Back to mud here, but plugging on regardless...

Ooo that Specialized looks very nice. Just entered the mountain bike scene as a noob with a simple Haibike Hardseven hopefully good enough for a muddy commute and a bit of fun at the weekends on the local bridlepaths.

What is that bag that's fitted to the saddle of the bikes? I could do with something like that for my commuting.

Reactions: Steve UKLSRA

Another one joins the fold.
A recent build for a friend.
He will predominately be using it to cycle across Ahstead and Epsom common (Surrey) to visit his dear old mother.
I'm hoping we can coerce him out for a 'proper' ride. With the summer coming it might just happen :)
It's an old 04 Santa Cruz Superlight. Pretty middle of the road kit he's got, still a whole lot of fun to ride.
Rather pretty in teal and salmon.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
bell lol sod that ill just shout at them to move out the way or run um over ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
ill throw him in the canal done it b4 im not scared of nobody ;) i also got full body armour on ;)

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
ill throw him in the canal done it b4 im not scared of nobody ;) i also got full body armour on ;)
One day when you do meet the wrong person, you will you probably end up in the canal along with your bike. Consequences may even be worse if you injure someone when you hit them, a mature decent person with a modicum of common sense would slow down properly rather then expecting someone to move.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
got to get 1 of these ;)

Reactions: LeighPing

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
got some muck off from aldi ;)

Advertisers