How much should I sell my Ezee Sprint for

Basil Rathbone

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 18, 2006
Barnsley
Rather ironic that my first post on this forum is to announce that I'm about to sell my electric bike, but there's a good reason for it.

The back story is that I bought my Ezee Sprint about 18 months ago, when I realised I was no longer fit enough to ride a conventional pushbike. For reasons too long-winded to go into here, I found out earlier this year that the reason for my ill-health was actually chronic anaemia, which thanks to blood transfusions and iron supplements, I have fortunately recovered from. I now feel 20 years younger and have rediscovered the joys of conventional pushbikes, the result being I no longer need my electric bike.

Rather than place an ad straight in "classifieds", as I'm hopelessly out of touch with electric bike developments, how much do you think my Ezee Sprint is worth? It's the 3-speed model with NiMH battery and, as it cost £829 (or thereabouts), I'm hoping to get around £500 for it.

Full spec here;

50cycles eZee Sprint electric bike technical data - the UK's best electric bicycles delivered to your door.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
That seems a very fair price. There was some pent up demand for Sprints recently as they were removed from the 50cycles site and some were disappointed at the time. Hopefully one will spot this.

Suggest you enter it also on the free ads page of this site, that might help the sale, and maybe with A to B magazine as well.