If money no object

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Much depends on what the e-bike is for, but I'd head for models from BikeTec of Switzerland, superbly hand built to the highest standards.

For on road leisure use I'd choose the T series crossbar for the refinement and silence of it's Panasonic unit.

For commuting I'd choose the B series crossbar, similar but with the current Bosch unit power.

However, for either of those road uses I'd consider the Vollblut if the terrains were not desperately hilly.

For off road fun the X series.

All three would set me back about £15,000 in the UK.

BikeTec Flyer site

Click "Range" for all the models.

Last edited:
C

Cyclezee

I would buy just one of these:) and squander the additional £13,000 that Flecc would have spent;)
Raptor RV copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: flecc
C

Cyclezee

I hope it's got a throttle because it won't go far with only one pedal.
Ha Ha,

I had a private bet about who would be the first to spot that.....guess what, I won, but I guess it comes down to percentages:D

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
How about this with 29" wheels. £5549

R&M Delite Hybrid.jpg

C

Cyclezee

Donation to the SNP to help them with their independence election campaign John? :)
Imagine the saving to the UK taxpayer if they wino_O
Besides, I said squander not flush it down the toilet:rolleyes:

Reactions: flecc

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Certainly not as a main bike, but Id still love to own one of these as a sneak off and tear across my local forest bike. Beyond this, just paying someone to give me twice the battery range on the BH without changing it's appearance would be enough for me. I'm pretty fond of the bike now.

Reactions: Artstu

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Custom made recumbent. With a Fuel cell recharge. And full fairing.
Eat the road all day long. With comfort even in the wet

C

Cyclezee

I hope it's got a throttle because it won't go far with only one pedal.
eZee have upgraded the Raptor just for you D8veh, this version has 2 pedals and as you will see is so perfectly balanced that a stand is not necessary;)
Raptor.jpg
The one shown above is a pre production model, production models will have the controller integrated with the battery case and the battery options will be 14 and 17Ah.

D

Deleted member 4366

Instead of titivating us, tell us when it'll be in the shops, and how much it'll cost. I hope it's not being made in the same factory as the new Oxygen that was supposed to be here last February, but goes back week by week.

I think that bike's going to give a few European ones a run for their money. It looks a beast, and with 17aH battery too. I hope it'll be here for Redbridge in August.

C

Cyclezee

Instead of titivating us, tell us when it'll be in the shops, and how much it'll cost. I hope it's not being made in the same factory as the new Oxygen that was supposed to be here last February, but goes back week by week.

I think that bike's going to give a few European ones a run for their money. It looks a beast, and with 17aH battery too. I hope it'll be here for Redbridge in August.
Titivating:confused:

It won't be available until Autumn so won't be at Redbridge, the US, Canada, NZ and Australia which are eZee's biggest markets have pre ordered already.

Europe is a tiny market for eZee.