I'm on holidays

Ian

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 1, 2007
Leicester LE4, UK.
Just a quick post to let you all know I've packed the bike into the car, hitched the caravan up and will be away cycling in South Devon and West Somerset for the next 10 days and as I don't have a mobile device other than an ordinary cellular phone I will be silent on the forum. I'm sure the usual lively debate will continue in my absence. :D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Have a great time Ian, we'll hold the fort 'til you get back refreshed.

Can you imagine the distress this news would cause in Jeremy Clarkson circles, first the caravan, then a bike, then back to the caravan. :D

Ian

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 1, 2007
Leicester LE4, UK.
Have a great time Ian, we'll hold the fort 'til you get back refreshed.

Can you imagine the distress this news would cause in Jeremy Clarkson circles, first the caravan, then a bike, then back to the caravan. :D
Thanks Guys, I'v only just stopped laughing after reading Fleccs post, I don't know which Jeremy would hate the most, the small vehicle restricted to 15 mph or the larger one with it's 50 mph limit. :D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
To explain for our overseas visitors and members, Jeremy Clarkson is a petrol head who hosts the Top Gear motoring program on BBC television. He only considers the fastest cars to be cars at all, and has a phobic hatred of bicycles and caravans, both of which he views as being unnecessary obstructions to his rapid progress when driving.

coops

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2007
Manchester U.K.
Hope you get to read this before you leave - have a great holiday Ian :): it appears your ecycling is getting rather adventurous, from your more recent posts - I'm still catching up on threads from being offline recently (my PC seems to have broken; using a borrowed one at the moment... so on the subject of silence, apologies for my unintended and abrupt disappearance!).

JC would indeed have a fit if he could see you :eek:, but enjoy! :D

Stuart.

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi Stuart, I've been wondering where you'd got to and was thinking of mailing you. In the event it wouldn't have reached you with no PC anyway!

Good to know that you're well and it's only the PC that's sick. :)

coops

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2007
Manchester U.K.
Cheers flecc :) seems I just missed seeing Ian off for his hols for the second time!

I'm rather afraid my PC is a goner rather than just sick, but that's a whole other thread... :rolleyes:

Still, at least my Torq is going well... touch wood... :eek: :D.

Stuart.

Last edited:

nigel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 18, 2006
Nigel

Hi coops
good to know your still out and about i also am not online at home for the time being but do have use at work which helps:D it is strange when at home to not be online but it does give me more time to go wizzing around on that speed machine THE TORQ still the best out there:D

coops

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2007
Manchester U.K.
Cheers nigel :) I'm glad you're still whizzing around too - Torq with M+ is definitely fun to ride for sure :D. I also use a foot pump for my tyres like you. Keep enjoying cycling & posting when you can - you've got the balance right I think! :).

Stuart.