Insult to Democracy

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
If you think you've been aggressively attacked, you need to go out more.

Probably a good idea anyway, your dozens if not hundreds of posts in these EU threads suggest someone who has become obsessed and is losing touch with reality.

That reality could be found outside your front door.
Actually I'm over 200 miles away from it at the moment and spend most of my summer travelling around.Once again you demonstrate a complete inability to get anything right, don't you.
"If you think you've been aggressively attacked, you need to go out more."
In other words you don't realise you're doing it, and regard that behaviour as normal. I see.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Actually I'm over 200 miles away from it at the moment and spend most of my summer travelling around.Once again you demonstrate a complete inability to get anything right, don't you.
"If you think you've been aggressively attacked, you need to go out more."
In other words you don't realise you're doing it, and regard that behaviour as normal. I see.
Yes, you do see.

Whine away about being attacked, at least it's a change from your usual tiresome patter.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Yes, you do see.

Whine away about being attacked, at least it's a change from your usual tiresome patter.
Whining? hardly, simply reminding you of what you seem to be blissfully unaware of,
"There is no conflict of interest, so all that's left for the likes of you is to squeal about it and start stupid petitions on the internet.
Happily, no one with half a brain, let alone a full one, takes any notice."
Since that I proved you wrong about action on a petition, and asked you look up "Conflict of interest" either you didn't or failed to understand the explanation so you reacted badly, because the idea didn't fit your fantasy.
And now after all that you still persist with a pathetic attempt at a put down.
As to tiresome patter, well it would be to someone with the attitude
Dont bother me with facts I've made my mind up.

Reactions: robdon

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
You've seen my posts on the matter, make of them what you will.

Only in your mind have you proved this or proved that.

All you've proved to me is that you have become completely obsessed with this topic.

And as with any obsessive, it's not possible to hold a rational conversation with you.

Matters not to me, you carry on posting as I'm sure you will.

But I expect you will find yourself increasingly isolated as more and more people tire of reading the same old bile, and fewer and fewer people summon the energy to respond to it.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
"
Once we have control over our borders there will not be the race to the bottom in wages as wave upon wave of poorer people keep coming in holding down wages. Without all this cheap labour British wages have to rise.
A comment in the Express today.
You've seen my posts on the matter, make of them what you will.

Only in your mind have you proved this or proved that.

All you've proved to me is that you have become completely obsessed with this topic.

And as with any obsessive, it's not possible to hold a rational conversation with you.

Matters not to me, you carry on posting as I'm sure you will.

But I expect you will find yourself increasingly isolated as more and more people tire of reading the same old bile, and fewer and fewer people summon the energy to respond to it.
Do give up, you have not and still don't make any sense with these pointless responses.
"Only in your mind have you proved this or proved that."
Remember your stupid and incorrect remark
""There is no conflict of interest, so all that's left for the likes of you is to squeal about it and start stupid petitions on the internet."
Then disprove the content of my post #1305 where I stated a second referendum was pointless.
That proved your statement was completely wrong, and now you deny it?
And you expect anyone to believe you?
Obviously you feel you have to have the last word.
And now you found the word obsessive in the Dictionary, yet obsessively keep posting these juvenile comments.
Stay on topic for once in your life.
And try and get your facts right

Last edited:

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
"
Once we have control over our borders there will not be the race to the bottom in wages as wave upon wave of poorer people keep coming in holding down wages. Without all this cheap labour British wages have to rise.
A comment in the Express today.

Do give up, you have not and still don't make any sense with these pointless responses.
"Only in your mind have you proved this or proved that."
Remember your stupid and incorrect remark
""There is no conflict of interest, so all that's left for the likes of you is to squeal about it and start stupid petitions on the internet."
Then disprove the content of my post #1305 where I stated a second referendum was pointless.
That proved your statement was completely wrong, and now you deny it?
And you expect anyone to believe you?
Obviously you feel you have to have the last word.
And now you found the word obsessive in the Dictionary, yet obsessively keep posting these juvenile comments.
Stay on topic for once in your life.
And try and get your facts right
There was only two people interested in this pointless exchange, one has dropped out, which leaves only you.

Alone, in your bunker....

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Dont le
There was only two people interested in this pointless exchange, one has dropped out, which leaves only you.

Alone, in your bunker....
You didn't like being proved wrong with your remark about starting referendums did you?
Don't let me detain you

Advertisers