Hugh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2009
  • :D
Reactions: LeighPing

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
How about this bit of nonsense in the blurb:

"At speeds over 25km/h, the engine completely ceases its support in order to avoid any fricition that might impair power transfer."

How strange, I always thought it was the law enforcing that limit.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
There are a lot of forms of marketing. My favorite one is Crowd Marketing in SEO that relies on the direct influence of several personalities on the target market for a particular product. Such kind of marketing focuses on the target audience, so it is convenient. Digital marketing has become really popular.
I used to use a magnifying glass for focusing on my target audience. It was much more effective than the direct influence of several personalities. The poor ants really used crackle as the death ray did its thing. I feel sort of sorry for them now. I don't think I could do it anymore, but if I could find one big enough to focus on your "personalities", I can see that I might be persuaded to go back into action.

• :D
Reactions: Woosh

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
The 50 cycles link is not working (error 522 ?) which is shame as 50c is always good for a laugh.
Its a near 5 year old thread. Im not sure whats to gain flagging this up now. Maybe they've gone out of business or something such.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
They went bust over the Impulse drive motor debacle that the manufacturer denied ever really being an issue, then again they didn't have a good rep either with some of their CS.