Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Thanks for the side view:eek: I was enjoying my dinner Until I saw that:p

sixpence_none_the_richer

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 19, 2013
Manchester area
"Drink water from your own well" and "whoever looks at a woman lustfully has committed adultery already" are just 2 quotes from our old bible.
Gents, you are risking her whom you hold dear, along with her children, not to say your very lives with this indulgence. Believe me, I know...

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
"Drink water from your own well" and "whoever looks at a woman lustfully has committed adultery already" are just 2 quotes from our old bible.
Gents, you are risking her whom you hold dear, along with her children, not to say your very lives with this indulgence. Believe me, I know...
Can I get a bulk deal at the confessional or do you have to go one at a time?
KudosDave

Reactions: flecc

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
Is the Hail Mary a Chinese bike?

sixpence_none_the_richer

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 19, 2013
Manchester area
Is that all you've got? Englishmen! Where is your fight? I was in fear and trembling coming back to this thread tonight. Will no one here admit to taking that post even a little seriously? The responses I expected where a gnashing of teeth toward me! What's this pathetic joking?

Listen, I'll use up all my off topic allowance and tell you a secret. Those 2 quotes I lifted out of my bible actually are very rare in their tone. It seems to me they are there only to grab our attention. Nothing more. The whole of the rest of the bible writings, apart from these hard texts, is the sweetest stuff you ever did come across. Makes sense if God is love. :)

Now, if when I said "STOP!" in my post you felt even a hint of fear and trembling, then I should take that as a sign that I did actually put my finger on something real. If one of you dares to admit so much, then may I urge, will you dare to take me on and read the multitude of other sweet, gracious, lovely, delightful, nourishing, delicious, awesome writing that is the rest of the bible, which is his counsel to his dear, fallen creation?

"Come now, let us reason together. Though your sins are as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool." Isaiah

Tell me that is not the sweetest thing you ever read in the English language. This is how it is with a man who finds that he is reading the scriptures as though he were a little child on the knee of his father.

Regards
Paul Goodwin

Last edited:

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
No thanks, I'll keep with the Pedelec P_rn!

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Sorry mr sixpence you lost me in there somewhere, I must have nodded off whilst reading.
Did you have a point or just a load of leftover words you needed to get rid of.;)

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
And we down here haven't voted to cast you off yet either so point still valid

Sadly, you don't get a vote. Up here lately the 'yes' campaign seems to be winning. David Cameron hasn't a clue. Or maybe he wants us to vote yes.

I'm in the 'no' camp. in case you wondered. :)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Why would I take biblical delusions seriously sixpence_none_the_richer?

Laughable.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Sadly, you don't get a vote. Up here lately the 'yes' campaign seems to be winning. David Cameron hasn't a clue. Or maybe he wants us to vote yes.

I'm in the 'no' camp. in case you wondered. :)
Just as well for you the English don't get a vote then, a large majority have been polled as yes voters!

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos Typhoon 29'er Performance Series (BPM hi-torque hub drive) £1195.00
The Typhoon is a big mans Tornado. The frame shape and rider position is ideal for any rider over 5`9" (175cm) who likes to command a big wheeled bike.

The bike is a smooth ride. The big wheels and fat tyres easily coping with off-road conditions. The well proven BPM motor with it's low speed hi-torque characteristics gives the bike considerable uphill grunt.

With 24-Speed gears and low rolling resistance of the big wheels combined with lightweight, makes the Typhoon pleasant to ride unassisted should you so wish.
Kudos Website Link http://www.kudoscycles.com/product_info.php?products_id=338

www.kudoscycles.com

I just thought I'd bring the thread back on topic. ;)

daveboy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2012
pontefract
Why would I take biblical delusions seriously sixpence_none_the_richer?

Laughable.
I've just got a new ebike,its the best ebike ever,it will change your life if you get one,oh by the way i can't see it hear it or touch it but trust me it's there.David

Reactions: flecc