is this possible

annsimpson

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2014
thanks for offer but I did have a nice sturdy folder and everyone said I looked to big on it and I must admit it did seem to be more unstable than a larger wheeled bike but I did like the one I had.

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
thanks for offer but I did have a nice sturdy folder and everyone said I looked to big on it and I must admit it did seem to be more unstable than a larger wheeled bike but I did like the one I had.
No problem

annsimpson

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2014
we're going to try a different approach ebikes have a 700c wheel kit, the same price, so we're having one of those and I've found a nice Raleigh in that size, we'll sell the other one, fingers and everything else crossed it works, I need a bit of luck.

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
The trike was a very costly disaster and I'd had to sell the ebike to fund it, its hard to find a step through frame with a twist grip throttle and no pedal assist,
Ann,Once again you are blundering about and disregarding all the advice given to you freely on here by members who actually know what they are talking about. YOU CAN FIT ANY THROTTLE, YOU CAN UNPLUG THE PEDAL SENSOR, The bike type is IRRELEVANT. How clear can this be made? Here's my last bit of advice. Stop now whatever you are doing, get rid of everything, cancel orders. Take proper advice and buy a ready made bike from a reputable source and stop bogging yourself down with cash burning projects well beyond your skill set. Remind yourself who warned you about trikes. When stuck in a hole stop digging. If you keep on ignoring folk's advice they will stop giving it.

annsimpson

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2014
You might be able to fit any throttle, you might be able to unplug the pedal assist! I CAN'T and I have been talked out of keeping the one bike I was happy with by well meaning people who thought I'd be better with a trike, I can only use a low step through bike so the bike type is very relevant. I can't buy a bike that suits me without having to have it changed ebike that is but I can find a normal bike that's ok much easier, I do only have about £500 to spend and don't want to end up having to replace a battery on a 2nd hand bike so even if you think me stupid and female a kit with a new battery seems the most logical solution. I didn't know there were so many different sized wheeled and again I don't think that's my fault, yes I'm having to learn from mistakes but when you're on a budget there's not a lot of choice about that. I want a bike that will go along cycle paths as well as to the shops that has a good range and is easy to use and get on and off. As to whether people reply well I'm not forcing them to so if I annoy then don't answer. Can I also add that I do have a hubby who's willing to try most things unfortunately he doesn't write/spell well enough to write on the forums, I have to and try to deal understand things that I'm having to learn, believe me if he could do this instead of me that would suit me fine. I also think that clever though you might be you have a most arrogant/rude attitude and one I can well do without.

Reactions: robert44