Izip mountain trailz al Problem

rexy2

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 26, 2008
I am having problems with the sensor on the crank. It went pop because of the throttle being dodgy. I put a new throttle and sensor on but when i pedal the motor dosent kick in. It works fine with just using the throttle but when I change so i can peddle and the motor should kick in it doesnt. Where can i buy a new sensor so i can try again or does any one else have this problem

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
If you've correctly fitted the new throttle and sensor for your twist'n go system, it's unlikely fitting yet another one will help. It's more likely to be the controller circuit for the pedelec/throttle changeover that has failed.

The controller isn't serviceable as it's fully potted, so I'd suggest you contact your bike supplier or another dealer for the Izip Trailz to get a new controller or have one fitted for you.

rexy2

Jun 26, 2008
Thanks for the answer but i changed the sensor before changing the throttle and the sensor blew again. I need to find another sensor first before trying anything else because i think it was the throttle that has caused this. Can any one help.

rexy2

Jun 26, 2008
Thanks. I tried emailing these twice but no answer. I will try ringing.
Thankyou