Johnderh

Johnderh

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 16, 2013
Hi all , just a wee hello from Norway :) , i have not yet bought a bike but have been drooling over the diavelo au2bahn 45 or a kalkhoff :) i will be using the winter to read as many tests as possible :) as you can imagine there are no end of good roads & offroad cycling here ,, i'll keep you informed what i go for , here in Norway elcycling has not quite arrived .. John

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi John, welcome to the forum. We do have some Norwegian members, two at least to my knowledge, one being jkirkebo who lives at Fredrikstad, here's his posts. The other member whose name I can't remember once sent in a photo of riding his Wisper e-bike in the sort of severe winter conditions that you will be familiar with.

peerjay56

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 24, 2013
Nr Ingleton, N. Yorkshire
Hi John, welcome to the forum. We do have some Norwegian members, two at least to my knowledge, one being jkirkebo who lives at Fredrikstad, here's his posts. The other member whose name I can't remember once sent in a photo of riding his Wisper e-bike in the sort of severe winter conditions that you will be familiar with.
The other members from Norway are Tor Atle Lund and stuster, although he doesn't appear to have been active lately. Tor seems to be the most active Norwegian here. HTH:)

oldman

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 16, 2013
Glyn Ceiriog N Wales
Hi all , just a wee hello from Norway :) , i have not yet bought a bike but have been drooling over the diavelo au2bahn 45 or a kalkhoff :) i will be using the winter to read as many tests as possible :) as you can imagine there are no end of good roads & offroad cycling here ,, i'll keep you informed what i go for , here in Norway elcycling has not quite arrived .. John
Good article in Rouleur magazine about cycling in Norway and a race in the north