KTM dealers?

Hugh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2009
Hi All,

does anyone know if there are any KTM dealers in UK? I can't make the search work - it says KTM is too common :D

Merry Easter to all.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Hi All,

does anyone know if there are any KTM dealers in UK? I can't make the search work - it says KTM is too common :D

Merry Easter to all.
Merry Easter to you.
Kudoscycles is now a KTM dealer,if you look on our website we have featured 3 off the range,we intend to stock these 3 bikes but can supply the whole range. We will be bringing KTM test bikes to all the Kudos roadshows during April.
Please look on our website.
KudosDave

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
We sell KTM electric bikes and have several different models in stock including one panasonic hub drive and two bosch powered bikes.

David

Hugh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2009
Thanks all.

I'm not planning to get rid of the Haibike :rolleyes: - just asking on behalf of an absent friend :cool:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Try the link below, It will display mainland Europe. Use the "hand" to slide the map to the right, this will bring the UK into view showing the various dealer locations.

UK KTM DEALERS
What an odd distribution! Just one dealer in the South East of England where 25% of the British population live and 17 for the remaining 75%. That South East dealer should be happy with 16 million potential customers!

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
When you search that list and find the one nearest me, their website doesn't mention KTM. Some of the other dealers are motorbikes only.

Last edited:

Blew it

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2008
Swindon, Wiltshire
I'm afraid the link I posted is not very helpful. Apart from the fact it is not up to date, many of those dealers only stock regular unpowered KTM bicycles.

The Home Counties and South-East have many dealers not shown on that map.

barrycoll

Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2009
if Dave from Kudos had been a KTM supplier last year, I certainly would have bought my Machina Race 26 from him rather than import it from rad-sport in Austria...
meeting him at the Excel show confirmed that finding...

but its a great bike wherever it comes from.....but maybe a sporty Kudos for the wife could be the next choice if/and when they arrive in the UK

barrycoll

wissy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
Wales
I bought my KTM Macina dual HS from electrifying cycles on here... Had done my research (yes I did Turdaro riders;) (Joke guys!!) and asked lots of silly questions.... Some traders fobbed me off and said 'call us' blah de blah when I asked too many questions via email.. Never tested any of the bikes suggested on my shortlist but made my mind up (eventually) based on the techical stuff a needed and the customer service / feedback aka patience of a saint from electrifying cycles as they keot me in touch with feedback and progress and all that stuff.

Added to that they even delivered the KTM all the way to Anglesey for me.... No extra charge! I cannot recommend them highly enough and they got my model KTM bike and size within a week of ordering. Very patient with my C2W scheme as well to be honest as this became a bit delayed towards the end!

Ps the KTM Macina dual hs I have is absolutely amazing... Which is why I haven't been on here recently!!

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
Thanks Wissy. Hope you having a great Easter!

DavePat

Pedelecer
Nov 22, 2012
Tyne and Wear
I dont know why Hugh had problems with an internet search not giving some decent results.

If you Google KTM e bikes, in the results you will find below a few paid for ads and a link to the KTM website the following links,

KTM Road Bikes | Buy Online | FreeFlow Bikes

e-motionevc.co.uk/store/product-list.php?pg1-cid80.html

Electric Bikes Bristol KTM Electric Bikes, Electric Bikes Bristol, Fusion Electric Bikes Supplying high quality electric bikes in the Bristol & Bath areaSouth West UK

Only the first one seems to have up to date info re specs and prices.

Electrifying Cycles you only show up as a link to a post on this forum.
Wissy rates your service but I guess she only found you via the forum. You need to have more of a profile on Google, I dont know how this is done though. Oh, and please can you put some KTM info on your website and not just links to the awful online catalogue and price list.
I have been sussing the KTMs out myself with view to a purchase in the near future.

Hope the comments useful,

Dave

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
Hi Dave,

I am adding bikes to the website this week. It can take several weeks before google catches up with websites which probably explains why we did not show up. We are listed highly for other brands e.g. AVE.

You are welcome to visit us to test ride the bikes.

David

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
If any Dealer is looking for a good distribution/sales,and service point, I recommend my home town/City Brighton which has no retail outlets for e-bikes which is surprising as it is a pro cycle City with fair to good cycle lanes, if not a bit weird in places, but does have a lot of potential and ever increasing elderly population in the Hove areas which could be a large pool of potential customers.

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
If any Dealer is looking for a good distribution/sales,and service point, I recommend my home town/City Brighton which has no retail outlets for e-bikes which is surprising as it is a pro cycle City with fair to good cycle lanes, if not a bit weird in places, but does have a lot of potential and ever increasing elderly population in the Hove areas which could be a large pool of potential customers.
All along that coast to the east from there is the same too, as one Hastings member complained. Having to go to Portsmouth or Southampton from those places is ridiculous.

When you search that list and find the one nearest me, their website doesn't mention KTM. Some of the other dealers are motorbikes only.
We are considering stocking KTM in Penrith, but we are just moving premises to the Rheged visitor centre just outside Penrith so we have put off signing up for the moment. Give us 2 or 3 more weeks and they should be available!