Kudos Tornado, like new condition

Streethawk

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2011
Unsold, buyer "bid by accident"... Could try a second chance offer but I think I'll re list, with some nicer photos.

D

Deleted member 4366

That's a blessing in disguise.

It's funny that so many people bid by mistake. My bid was an accident too. I accidently hit the bid button when I reached for my cup of tea, and then, would you believe it, the cat trod on the keyboard keys to type in £300. When I tried to push the cat away, it moved the mouse exactly in the right position to hover the curser over the confirm button. Who would have believed it? And then, because the stress of that and other things had been too much for me, I fell asleep and my chin hit the enter button on the keyboard. Of course, due to my tiredness, when I woke up, I didn't notice the offer to increase my bid, and when I got the email confirming the bid and the other one reminding me that the auction was about to end, I assumed that it was something my neighbour was bidding on because he used my PC once before to place an Ebay bid when his internet was off.

Streethawk

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2011
It will go back on eBay on a 10 day auction tonight, ive taken some much nicer photos this time. I'll start a new thread once the auction is live, as this one is a little bit... busy.