Leaving the EU

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Why can't we slam the door shut on non EU migrants? Pull up the drawbridge, no benefits until 5 years of contributions made, no NHS for 5 years, compulsary health insurance or no entry and then these only pay for the time that contributions have been made. GCSE standard of spoken and written English. A contract of allegiance to The Queen and the British way of life, with a penalty of deportation of broken. Non of these things is unreasonable.

The anti spongeing measures alone will deter a large number, so maybe closing the door won't be necessary.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
we need cheap labour despite the rhetoric. Non-EU migrants are the lowest earning group. One third of them is constantly in out of a job. That's a benign form of slavery.

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
Why can't we slam the door shut on non EU migrants? Pull up the drawbridge, no benefits until 5 years of contributions made, no NHS for 5 years, compulsary health insurance or no entry and then these only pay for the time that contributions have been made. GCSE standard of spoken and written English. A contract of allegiance to The Queen and the British way of life, with a penalty of deportation of broken. Non of these things is unreasonable.

The anti spongeing measures alone will deter a large number, so maybe closing the door won't be necessary.
Why allegiance to The Queen, she is an unelected sponger off the British people. and GERMAN

flecc

Oct 25, 2006

Because a very high proportion of them, some 2.1 billions, 30% of the world's population, are Commonwealth citizens who already owe allegiance to the Queen and the United Kingdom.

Reactions: Jimod and derf

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Because a very high proportion of them, some 2.1 billions, 30% of the world's population, are Commonwealth citizens who already owe allegiance to the Queen and the United Kingdom.
Some of those climbing out of the back of curtain sided trucks on the A1 don't look like commonwealth citizens. The majority of which don't get returned.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
You can't really say that, our Empire was vast, covering people of every appearance.
You are correct, I can't say on appearance alone.

It seems a bit fishy though when they arrive in such a manner. Something isn't right.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
Some of those climbing out of the back of curtain sided trucks on the A1 don't look like commonwealth citizens. The majority of which don't get returned.
what exactly does a commonwealth citizen "look" like?

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
You are correct, I can't say on appearance alone.

It seems a bit fishy though when they arrive in such a manner. Something isn't right.
yes a lot about that isnt right at all. but where to start? the way uk tax havens is paret of a world in which most people cant afford basic health care so that some can have hundreds of millions; or families drowning in the med as part of a middle east destabilised by uk/us regime change policies of the past. yup the destitute getting out of lorries on teh A1 really isnt right.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc and trex

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
yes a lot about that isnt right at all. but where to start? the way uk tax havens is paret of a world in which most people cant afford basic health care so that some can have hundreds of millions; or families drowning in the med as part of a middle east destabilised by uk/us regime change policies of the past. yup the destitute getting out of lorries on teh A1 really isnt right.
There is nothing for the uk to feel guilty about. These people should be immediately turned around and swiftly delivered back to the point of origin.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
There is nothing for the uk to feel guilty about. These people should be immediately turned around and swiftly delivered back to the point of origin.
I think returning them to the womb is beyond current medical science! :p

How about this to cheer you up:

As part of extending respect for the EU currency, the EU is forbidding the British to say "Spending a penny".

In future they should say euronating.

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Last week at work I had lunch with two French men, one boxhead,a Ethiopian and a Kenyan/American. We are all working and paying tax in the UK. The Ethiopian and Kenyan both have PHD's. Dr Mohamid is an expert in chemical plant manufacture.
Yes Tilson is right deport the lot of em.. Especially the Hapsburg Cretans.;-)

Last edited:

Alan Quay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 4, 2012
Devon
Last week at work I had lunch with two French men, one boxhead,a Ethiopian and a Kenyan/American. We are all working and paying tax in the UK. The Ethiopian and Kenyan both have PHD's. Dr Mohamid is en expert in chemical plant manufacture.
Yes Tilson is right deport the lot of em.. Especially the Hapsburg Cretans.;-)
What (or who) is a boxhead?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
If we had to swear allegiance to the queen or get deported. I'd be getting deported to where I came from. Oh, hang on, I live 2 miles from where I was born.

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
What (or who) is a boxhead?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Derogatory term for a European of the type who likes to visit Poland, and Holland,France and Moscow but never stays.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Oh dear. :( I just saw a reporter on BBC TV news ask an English Liverpool mother what she thought about the EU referendum. She looked puzzled and said she didn't know what that meant. It turned out she really didn't, apparently not having heard anything about a referendum.

How can any referendum among such a population make any sense? Such decisions should remain with parliament.

Yamdude

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2013
Somerset
Oh dear. :( I just saw a reporter on BBC TV news ask an English Liverpool mother what she thought about the EU referendum. She looked puzzled and said she didn't know what that meant. It turned out she really didn't, apparently not having heard anything about a referendum.

How can any referendum among such a population make any sense? Such decisions should remain with parliament.
Ha ha.... I saw that.
The reporter should have asked her about TOWIE, or Big Brother, or taking a selfie whilst pouting...... he would have got an knowledgeable opinion from her then.

• Agree

Advertisers