Lekkie Buzz barr or alternative

Raboa

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2014
Middlesburn Square taper arms

I emailed them about this as the picture looks like a spider is attached to them.

Thanks for contacting us but our cranks do not come with a spider or ring attached. In fact you buy the cranks with nothing on them and then add either a spider or direct mount chainring. So you can use our cranks, it’s just that the right hand crank would have splines for fitting our parts on which wouldn’t be used.

We are in fact about to make some E bike cranks but those that fit on the ISIS spline type of BB.

To produce the cranks you are looking for would be very easy and very straight forward as it’s just a copy of the left hand crank but as I said you can use our cranks on a square taper BB even as they stand now. Hope that helps.

Nicholas Hammond

Pedelecer
Aug 20, 2018
I’m using the Shimano steps cranks on a Boardman hybrid with BBS02. Inexpensive compared with what you are looking at.

Nicholas Hammond

Pedelecer
Aug 20, 2018
Steve my Shimano cranks are marked 170 FC-6000. See the photos they are fairly straight but still give plenty of clearance to the frame. Sorry I can’t really remember how they compare to the original Bafang cranks which I never fitted having read that the bafang quality was very poor. But I Ebayed them for not much less than the Shimano ones cost at the time! Hope this helps.
Nick

Attachments