LiFePO4.in - Codd Power Energy Technology Co., Ltd.

MalcolmW

Pedelecer
Mar 8, 2011
West Malvern
Has anybody had experience and can provide feedback on company? See below their reply to my enquiry.

Malcolm White

Subject: Re: Ezeebike battery

HI !

YES, Our LiFePO4 PACK can replace Ezeebike Battery Pack !

36V 10AH SOFT Series LiFePO4 Pack Express ship to the UK Need 110 USD (3-7 DAYS Destination)

Dimension 210×180×75 mm
Other size : 110×180×140 / 340×110×75 mm

--
The most sincere Greetings !

LiFePO4.in - Codd Power Energy Technology Co., Ltd.

LiFePO4 Pack System 、BMS System 、LiFePO4 Charger Professional manufacturer .
Email: sales@lifepo4.in
Paypal: pay@lifepo4.in

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
The basic internal rectangle of the eZee battery case is 304 mm x 99 mm x 64 mm.

The uppermost 80 mm of the rectangle widens from that 99 mm to 109 mm.

Therefore none of those will fit into the usual position so that battery would have to be carrier mounted.

MalcolmW

Pedelecer
Mar 8, 2011
West Malvern
Thanks flecc,
I realized it would not go in the box and I dont mind putting it on the carrier; might be easier to remove quickly if necessary.
I was really interested in what sort of quality they provided and what was the cost of battery and delivery (surely not 110 dollars). Its quite difficult to overcome the language barrier.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Sorry I can't help with that, I hadn't come across them before, but it seems an extraordinarily low price. Hopefully someone else might have some experience of the Codd Power Energy Technology Co. Ltd. and their products.

Oxygen Bicycles

Trade Member
Feb 18, 2010
www.oxygenbicycles.com
the price they give 110 USD can not be for the battery pack, I think they mean here just sthe hipping cost via courier.

I really travel a lot in China now and I know those prices over there and for LiFEPO4 36V 10Ah pack it's just impossible to get that price even with the worst and cheapest manufacturers. So they must mean 110USD for shipping or if it's for the whole pack then it must be scam so please be careful here.

all the best

Andrew

vhfman

Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2008
There is a price list on the site here is the link to the pdf file, and the 110USD is shipping.

It looks like they have a Paypal account but I can't see an online shop.
They seem to have A123 cells, but not sure if the battery packs are using them, or pouch type cells. They are quite heavy batteries if the PDF file is to be believed; 36v 10Ah 5.1Kg. Prices seem good @160USD but add in the shipping cost and the prices seem similar to BMS Battery. I have not seen much feed back about Codd Power, I hope it's not fishy!

Chris