LIME Ebikes for London

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
The Daily Mail has a story on a Fleet of 1000 dockless Ebikes soon to be available for Hire in Brent and Ealing . The Cost will be £1 to unlock and 15 p / mile . You can leave them where you like as long as it is in a safe place . In garden sheds all over London I shouldn`t wonder !

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Most likely in the Thames with the lithium poisoning the water :(
Cobalt poisoning the water, not lithium. A Lithium Ferrous Phosphate battery eliminates any pollution risk.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
The Daily Mail has a story on a Fleet of 1000 dockless Ebikes soon to be available for Hire in Brent and Ealing . The Cost will be £1 to unlock and 15 p / mile . You can leave them where you like as long as it is in a safe place . In garden sheds all over London I shouldn`t wonder !

I think it’s 15p a minute.

• Agree

Robbieg

Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2016
Burton on trent
Don't think there's that many people that have the luxury of a garden with a shed in London.

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
Charge won’t last long without a dock.

• Agree

nikkiss

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 3, 2019
dockless hire bikes just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen
Well, I heard a story before of a Chinese business man who tried to do the same and all bikes was stolen or destroyed and the business failed...wondering whats gonna happen this time

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Charge won’t last long without a dock.
they have a gig economy solution for charging.
Their staff will be notified where the bikes needing charging are, they arrive, swap out the battery.
That does not solve the vandalism issue though.

Related Articles

Advertisers