Lookin good

lessped

Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2007
Hi all goodly Pedelec folks just back on after a major absence and just look at this forum now i am most impressed all is well now had a bit of a medical issue but thats life any road up its great to be back hope i find you all well ? cheers n beers T.J. :)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Welcome back TJ, glad all is well again for you. Are you back in the saddle yet?

Reactions: lessped

lessped

Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2007
Welcome back TJ, glad all is well again for you. Are you back in the saddle yet?
Hi Flecc nice to hear from you makes me feel at home, not back in saddle as yet gotta see how that works out mind you it keeps the bike looking just like new i dont think its done more than a couple of hundred miles if that .How are you keeping ? i must say the forum is all very shiny and new .

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I'm fine thanks. Yes, it's big change for the forum and I think we're all still getting used to it and discovering all the facilities. Not everything is fully working yet, some of the home pages with the odd text problem and still in the process of being sorted out by Russ and his team.

Hope you soon get fit enough to ride again, but meanwhile at least you haven't been missing much with this winter's weather!

lessped

Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2007
I'm fine thanks. Yes, it's big change for the forum and I think we're all still getting used to it and discovering all the facilities. Not everything is fully working yet, some of the home pages with the odd text problem and still in the process of being sorted out by Russ and his team.

Hope you soon get fit enough to ride again, but meanwhile at least you haven't been missing much with this winter's weather!
Hi Flecc yes i am perusing the new forum getting a feel for it oh this winter well the wife and i still aint right since new years eve cough cough cough i thought my number was up i have never felt so rough it was a bad old bug that was going around but still here to tell the tale . Now then where is that battery of mine should be ok even tho its not getting much use of late .

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
oh this winter well the wife and i still aint right since new years eve cough cough cough
At least the sun is out today and it's the first day of meteorological Spring, so hopefully we'll get much more good riding weather soon.

lessped

Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2007
At least the sun is out today and it's the first day of meteorological Spring, so hopefully we'll get much more good riding weather soon.
With you on that one Flecc maybe a few weeks then gently ease myself onto the saddle and try to avoid the potholes they are numerous round here .

Reactions: Cabo

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
try to avoid the potholes they are numerous round here .
At long last the council here have just fixed many of the town ones, but our country lanes are as bad as ever. The problem there, as ever, is breakup at the edges extending out into the road, so really dangerous as it means swerving out into the traffic to avoid them.

neptune

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2012
Boston lincs
I know it is traditional for British folks to complain about the weather. Oddly enough, I was listening to the BBC weather forecast earlier, and it was said that we have just had one of the mildest winters in the last hundred years. Don`t forget to alter your clocks tomorrow night, and enjoy some early evening rides in daylight.