Lyen Mini Monster sensorless controller for sale

amigafan2003

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 12, 2011
One Lyen 6 fet sensorless mini monster controller with programing lead connection and hardware cruise control. Spade connectors on battery leads, bullet connectors on phase cables and unused connectors for brake/throttle.

Total cost was £75 plus postage when I bought it so looking for £45 and I'll do free postage.

More details on this controller @ Endless-sphere.com • View topic - 6x4110 Sensorless Mini Monster Controller LYEN Edition $89

*NOTE this does not come with the programming cable for connection to a laptop - you'll have to build or order that from Lyen. However if you let me know your required specs (battery type, voltage, motor, required amps) and I can program it for you before I post.

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Cracking deal and I missed it :(

I have a similar spare e-crazyman version (36V 350W) but "sensor" NOT sensorless that I purchased in error instead of the sensorless one if any one is interested. Sorry to piggy back on this for sale item.

Its programmable, you have to open it to do that attaching programmable lead (not supplied). I know it works because I have done it on the other sensorless one I have. It has throttle (no pedelec), cutout brakes etc but I am pretty certain you can just add things like cruise control by attaching/wiring in the relevant pins on the board.

Its brand new (only got it a week ago). I paid £28 for it and will do it at £25 with free postage as well if anyone wants it. It will just sit in my box unused otherwise :(

Regards

Jerry

Last edited: