Mercedes Hybrid Bike

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
He who shouts loudest has access to the most attractive sheep in Derbyshire.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Pulling wool over our eyes won't make members flock there. They'll be shorn of any ambition to do so.

Last edited:

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
Pulling wool over our eyes won't make members flock there. They'll be shorn of any ambition to do so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

but there is a flock of the same threads at times...could be called "dolly postings":rolleyes:

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
You win, I'll give up like a lamb.

ewe cant give up as Bob , the Butt of my aggravation isnt on for another 7 hours ..need someone to keep spinning the yarns till then:rolleyes:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Sorry Wraggy, we've been having some fun in your thread.

As you see, the position hasn't changed since you last inquired about the Mercedes e-bike in November, no members having any more information.

Since these were sold through Mercedes Benz car dealers, why not throw it back at them? Go to a major dealer parts department and ask for them there, they are responsible for the supply of parts and manuals for the Mercedes products they sell, and they have the communications access to the parent company.

It has to be worth a try.

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007

As you see, the position hasn't changed since you last inquired about the Mercedes e-bike in November, no members having any more information.

Since these were sold through Mercedes Benz car dealers, why not throw it back at them? Go to a major dealer parts department and ask for them there, they are responsible for the supply of parts and manuals for the Mercedes products they sell, and they have the communications access to the parent company.

i have actually seen a few on e-bay the last few months too...

WRAGGY

Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2008
MATLOCK, DERBYSHIRE, UK
Hi,
No the item has got lost in the post so the man from canada is putting a claim form in
Hope all is ok with you.
Still waiting for some nice weather to go out on mine it is all clean and ready.
Wraggy.;)

projem

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 27, 2010

Wraggy, any info as I also now own a Mercedes Electric Bike.... any scans of manuals available? Thanks. :confused: