Merry Christmas!

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Helen and I would like to wish everyone and their families a very Happy Christmas!

If you're travelling around to see friends and relative or just burning off some turkey on your ebikes, stay safe.

Here's to 2018!

Thanks
Russell & Helen

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both.

Thanks for the Pedelecs forum.

Reactions: HelenJ

Llandudno Wisperer

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 6, 2017
North Wales
Happy Christmas to all on the forum. Was going to go out today on my bike, but was too late as it poured down here in North Wales this afternoon.
Have done over 600 miles now on my Wisper. Not bad considering most of the time since buying it we have been in Cyprus or it has been winter here. Finally solved the problem of keeping warm on my bike. Two pairs of gloves, thin thermal gloves and thick thermal Asda gloves. Two pairs of socks and my Merrill hiking trainers, M and S vest, tea shirt and jumper and my Muddy Fox cycling jacket.
Stopped here for a coffee. Have been doing between 15 miles, if I cycle here, and 26 miles if I cycle to the new bridge and cycle hub at Rhyl. Do these rides most days, weather permitting.

P1000466 (800 x 450).jpg

Will Tinker

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2015
Helen and I would like to wish everyone and their families a very Happy Christmas!

If you're travelling around to see friends and relative or just burning off some turkey on your ebikes, stay safe.

Here's to 2018!

Thanks
Russell & Helen
Happy New Year to you both :)

Reactions: HelenJ