Mind Control Bike

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Hmmm......interesting John.....but not possible surely.........unless you are Darren Brown of course :)

Funky

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Yet another scam to force people into wearing helmets, no helmet, no gear changing. ;)

Bob_about

Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2009
Warks/Glos Border
If my bike started responding to what`s going on in my mind who knows what could happen.......

C

Cyclezee

Hmm, great minds think alike Bob;)
Leave it Funky, I can read your mind:eek:

Bob_about

Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2009
Warks/Glos Border
Hmm, great minds think alike Bob;)
Leave it Funky, I can read your mind:eek:
Guess I must have missed that the mind control bike came complete with red body paint........ not all that again? Have you two met up and recharged together yet? It seemed imminent on the defunct motor thread????

C

Cyclezee

Guess I must have missed that the mind control bike came complete with red body paint........ not all that again? Have you two met up and recharged together yet? It seemed imminent on the defunct motor thread????
If you buy a copy of the News of The World on Sunday you can read all about it Bob:p:eek:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
LOL.....working on it Bob but methinks he's more talk than action......unless he's very shy ROFLMAO :)

Lynda

eclectic_bike

Pedelecer
May 3, 2011
I have this system whereby my mind sends nerve impulses to my fingers that make them change gear. I've found it works very well.