'Mister Resistor' AKA Alexei Sayle reviews Sparta E-bike in Telegraph

Apr 19, 2011
Today's Daily Telegraph includes a review of a Sparta RXS e-bike by Alexei Sayle.

Petrol Head and Daily Telegraph motoring correspondent Alexei Sayle has been whizzing about town on a shiny new Sparta RXS electric bike these past weeks. Alexei: "I have to say I've fallen in love with this machine and for the rest of the week I keep finding excuses to go for rides"

Last edited by a moderator:

Scimitar

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 31, 2010
Ireland
Today's Daily Telegraph includes a review of a Sparta RXS e-bike by Alexei Sayle.

Petrol Head and Daily Telegraph motoring correspondent Alexei Sayle has been whizzing about town on a shiny new Sparta RXS electric bike these past weeks. Alexei: "I have to say I've fallen in love with this machine and for the rest of the week I keep finding excuses to go for rides"
Where's the link, then?
Never mind, found it.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/columnists/alexei-sayle/10603985/Alexei-Sayle-Why-electric-bicycles-get-me-buzzing.html

Last edited:

Beach

De-registered
Sep 26, 2013
Yes. Some of us know already, thanks ... because HelenJ from site admin, already posted the same revelation in this very forum yesterday at 1:19pm.

... and, if I suggest your euphoric news would probably be just as appropriate for the Manufacturer/Dealer News and Offers forum too, you could, legitimately, post your fab news a 3rd time ... with more comprehensive data ... and entice those watching their new post feature to be drawn to that forum also, possibly delivering more traffic to benefit other traders who have posted in that place also.

Use that forum, and the PR opportunity, to hammer home the unique benefits of the Sparta RXS machine, while the review is fresh and current, and those using Google as a research tool will, no doubt, find your own site, (and Pedelecs.co.uk), and be able to learn more about the machine ... and this amazing site.

Reactions: flecc

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Yes. Some of us know already, thanks ... because HelenJ from site admin, already posted the same revelation in this very forum yesterday at 1:19pm.

... and, if I suggest your euphoric news would probably be just as appropriate for the Manufacturer/Dealer News and Offers forum too, you could, legitimately, post your fab news a 3rd time ... with more comprehensive data ... and entice those watching their new post feature to be drawn to that forum also, possibly delivering more traffic to benefit other traders who have posted in that place also.

Use that forum, and the PR opportunity, to hammer home the unique benefits of the Sparta RXS machine, while the review is fresh and current, and those using Google as a research tool will, no doubt, find your own site, (and Pedelecs.co.uk), and be able to learn more about the machine ... and this amazing site.
...... or you could leave the situation unchanged.

Reactions: jackhandy and flecc
Apr 19, 2011
Where's the link, then?
Never mind, found it.

I did put a link in to the article on our website (because it wasn't posted on The Telegraph site until 3 days later) but for some reason it was removed by 'admin'. Is it just me: on my screen all links on this new site are coloured very dark purple - so dark that it near impossible to see a link in a paragraph. Also ability to remove/edit signature has vanished - any ideas?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi James. To edit your signature, hover your mouse pointer over your forum name next to the envelope icon on the transverse link bar above, then on the context menu that appears, choose Signature that shows under Personal Details. You then get the editing box for that feature.

To make links stand out more clearly, when highlighting the text to make a link, also use the Bold option on it which makes the difference stand out more like this

P.S. Your typing into the Scimtar quote box above had me fooled at first, not seeing your message! I bet my reply to an unseen message has many others baffled!