Mounting plate for HL battery?

EmSeeDee

Pedelecer
Oct 13, 2015
Coventry, UK
So I've bitten the bullet and bought a nano kit for my brompton. It comes with a 36V 4Ah Bosch battery, and I have a spare battery in my lawnmower, but I was wondering about using the battery from my full-size ebike. That's got a 15Ah HL downtube mount battery. The only thing that's stopping me using it is that I can't find a supplier of spare mounting plates.

So - have any of you resouceful guys got any ideas who might be able to sell me a spare mounting plate. Woosh (where I bought the battery) say they don't do mounts separately, and nobody else seems to list them.

Mike

So I've bitten the bullet and bought a nano kit for my brompton. It comes with a 36V 4Ah Bosch battery, and I have a spare battery in my lawnmower, but I was wondering about using the battery from my full-size ebike. That's got a 15Ah HL downtube mount battery. The only thing that's stopping me using it is that I can't find a supplier of spare mounting plates.

So - have any of you resouceful guys got any ideas who might be able to sell me a spare mounting plate. Woosh (where I bought the battery) say they don't do mounts separately, and nobody else seems to list them.

Mike
This?

Sent using this crappy tapatalk app. that has such poor functionality I can't even click 'like'!

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
if you are stuck, email andy@woosh.

That's the one
This is a spare I've been keeping in case mine got damaged, came with second battery. Open to a sensible offer if you're really stuck :)

Sent using this crappy tapatalk app. that has such poor functionality I can't even click 'like'!

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union