New and with a PAS problem!

Edwardbooze

Pedelecer
Sep 16, 2020
At least you have learnt. Don't tinker with the buttons unless you have the instruction manual?
We have all done it
Yes Montypas, I have learned that lesson. But, they still didn't send me the entire manual that I requested. But, I will not complain, I will just bask in the glory of things going pretty smoothly again!

Before anyone reminds me that this is not a Philosophy/Spiritual forum, I will just zip my mouth shut on the help and concern you guys/ladies showed me. You let me know that I am not alone. But, I will just say that I do feel a little better about the humans I share this world with. Thanks again Montypas

Reactions: MontyPAS

CargobikeBret

Just Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Hello Good Folks!

My PAS problem is solved! So many of you have come to my aid, and I wish to thank you deeply, from the bottom of my heart!

You suggested or told me what to do, and I did a little of it, to be honest. Someone asked ' well did you contact RKS for help?' (the company in Turkey who manufactured my bike) I did that, within 24 hrs. they sent me a video and written instructions on how to enable my PAS. But, at first, it didn't seem to work, but that was only because I was to match the timing and the button combinations exactly as the technician displayed how they should be done. I finally got my pedal assist error to disappear, but I managed to mess up a little and now I have an odometer Error no. 13 now. But, anyway, the worst is over.

If anyone wants me to upload the video (although I doubt if anyone needs it) I will upload it.

Okay, again thanks to ALL!
Hi Edward. Any chance you still have that video and can share it? I have the same problem. :)