New easy fit disc brake drive kit

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
1k of your english pounds please, chris hoy has him name to this I hope he keeps his shirt.

Last edited:
  • :D
Reactions: Woosh

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
This'll knacker that! Also allegedly jams hidden wireless cameras in AirBnBs operated by voyeurs and blackmailers:

iPhones can also do the same to some bluetooth devices, blocking other divices from connecting, even if the code is not known.

Free bluetooth jamming apps available for iOS and Android may also cause havoc.

I hope there has been extensive testing of this system against such threats to rider safety.

Last edited:

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
202wh battery. Not going to get a great deal of range out of that, especially if you add a hill or a bit of shopping weight.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
One suspects the idea is designed with town bikes in mind or for short commuting to work where one can simply lift the gadget off and take with you.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Jam the bluetooth PAS as they're riding past, bikejack while they're confused...

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Reactions: Bikes4two

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
it's an interesting concept but is it a good idea to put the whole kit on one side of the bike and outside the frame?

Designed by a designer of medical devices... perhaps this is why it looks like the Jolly Green Giant's hearing aid or bluetooth earpiece - in grey instead of skin coloured - therefore a two part solution for more balanced weight either side would not have appealed to him, because that wouldn't have looked as much like an massively oversized medical device? Perhaps he wants his design portfolio to look consistent? Pairing function activated by a long press of the sideways 8/infinity symbol in the middle of the round bit, would have beeen a tad too far in the earpiece direction, but I would bet you a pint he considered it.

A one sided solution makes it compatible for some folders, depending on which side it folds to. It's tiny battery capacity makes it completely incompatible with my knees.

Might at some later stage for the other side, an addon battery module be produced in the same gigantic hearing aid shape? I feel sure that a boom containing a battery extending out of this bluetooth earpiece-shaped device was considered, but rejected.

Last edited:
  • :D
Reactions: AndyBike and Woosh