New to e bikes

Flynngem

Just Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Hi,
I have just come across this site which is really handy as I purchased my first e bike last Saturday. It is a SCOTT ladies sportster which I got from cycling made easy in Coulsdon. I have been looking at them for some time and it has taken me nearly 2 years to take the plunge, mainly due to cost. My intention is to use it for work (15 miles return each day) to save petrol and hopefully time. I took it out yesterday and had a whale of a time on it but I need to build up to use it all the way to work.
I look forward to picking up tips etc from this site.
Happy e biking everyone

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Welcome to the forum and the world of electric assist biking Flynngem. I hope you get years of pleasure from your new Scott.

D

Deleted member 4366

Welcome to the forum. Scotts are very nice bikes. I couldn't afford a real one like yours, so I made my own out of a £400 Chinese bike and four quid's worth of Scott stickers. It's still going strong after four years, so I'd recommend Scotts to anyone.:eek:

mijak

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2014
ilkeston, Derbyshire.
Hi,
I have just come across this site which is really handy as I purchased my first e bike last Saturday. It is a SCOTT ladies sportster which I got from cycling made easy in Coulsdon. I have been looking at them for some time and it has taken me nearly 2 years to take the plunge, mainly due to cost. My intention is to use it for work (15 miles return each day) to save petrol and hopefully time. I took it out yesterday and had a whale of a time on it but I need to build up to use it all the way to work.
I look forward to picking up tips etc from this site.
Happy e biking everyone
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your e-bike, mike.