New to The Forum

shaky411

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 6, 2018
20180918_220040.jpg Hi,

I thought i would sign up firstly so I could search for advice, tips & tricks etc and secondly to share my experiences and knowledge with others.

I am 34 relatively fit and purchased an ebike originally for commuting but now I enjoy bikepacking and weekend adventures, alone or with friends & family.

I commute along the very popular Bristol to Bath cycle path which is an 18 mile round trip from where I live.

I am a Data man by day for a tech startup in Bristol and self confessed product designer by night.

I own a Haibike Sduro Hardseven 2.0 with a Thule pack 'n' pedal rack & bags for commuting. will be looking to add the same rack and bag setup to the rear when I get more into the bikepacking scene. I have added a saddle pack and grips and will soon be looking to upgrade the tyres with the winter setting in from a 2.25" width (27.5" 650B) wheel to 2.6/2.8" width if they will fit.

Anything else you would like to know please do not hesitate to ask.

Attachments

Reactions: lyme and oyster

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
A warm welcome to the forum Shaky411, you're obviously a more experienced e-biker than most newcomers here and with a good e-bike too for your intended use.

Reactions: shaky411

shaky411

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 6, 2018
A warm welcome to the forum Shaky411, you're obviously a more experienced e-biker than most newcomers here and with a good e-bike too for your intended use.
Thanks, I done about 12 months research before my purchase but had I knew about this place things may have been a little easier. Hopefully I can help others who were in my position a year ago? :)

Reactions: oyster