News: 50Cycles launch the Kalkhoff Agattu Pedelec

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
doesnt add up

All I have to say on this is this. If someone is aggressive. You cannot deal with them in a balanced way or hope to get a good result. It has been beneficial for me just to get a new battery so I can cover more miles and move on from this situation with 50cycles. It is quite obvious that 50Cycles have all the answers and patter and enjoy trying to make some of there customers feel bad if they genuinely complain.
Perhaps it is best for 50Cycles to look at there own house first before critasizing there paying customers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have read some weird and wonderful postings that have me baffled befor some kind person has explained it to me,but i cant understand how you can claim to have had this awful service and then go and spend another £300 on another battery when as half a dozen posting very recently have stated that their battery was faulty and without hesitation 50 cycles replaced it..something doesnt add up even to a bad mathmatician like myself...and as for Loyd well as every posting relating to him has stated he is a most amiable and professional person.to such an extent i even offered him the lend of my beloved Brompton to hammer it in the Brompton world championships.. would not have done that to someone who did fit your description...maybe you was in Loyd's pharmacy down the road :rolleyes:

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have read some weird and wonderful postings that have me baffled befor some kind person has explained it to me,but i cant understand how you can claim to have had this awful service and then go and spend another £300 on another battery when as half a dozen posting very recently have stated that their battery was faulty and without hesitation 50 cycles replaced it..something doesnt add up even to a bad mathmatician like myself...and as for Loyd well as every posting relating to him has stated he is a most amiable and professional person.to such an extent i even offered him the lend of my beloved Brompton to hammer it in the Brompton world championships.. would not have done that to someone who did fit your description...maybe you was in Loyd's pharmacy down the road :rolleyes:
Indeed Keith,
I smell a rat:confused:

bw
musicbooks