Help! No Notifications

chris301up

Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2009
Hi Admin. Can you tell me why I don't receive email notifications from my posts even though the boxes are ticked. This as been an issue for quite some time. I have to try and remember what, and where I've posted and then trawl though for any replies. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hi Admin. Can you tell me why I don't receive email notifications from my posts even though the boxes are ticked. This as been an issue for quite some time. I have to try and remember what, and where I've posted and then trawl though for any replies. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Your post reported to admin for attention Chris.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
You can see all of your notifications by double clicking the bell icon on the top right:

• Informative
Reactions: esuark

chris301up

Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2009
You can see all of your notifications by double clicking the bell icon on the top right:

View attachment 51767
I didn't know that. Thanks. However, it doesn't answer my original question why I still don't receive email notifications when someone posts a reply, just the same as this, even though the notification box it ticked when the question is posted? The only reason I know you have replied is because I took the time to trawl through my recent posts to look for replies. Thanks again

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I didn't know that. Thanks. However, it doesn't answer my original question why I still don't receive email notifications when someone posts a reply, just the same as this, even though the notification box it ticked when the question is posted? The only reason I know you have replied is because I took the time to trawl through my recent posts to look for replies. Thanks again
Depending on which email service you use, the emails sent by pedelecs.co.uk could be collecting in your junk mail folder? That's where mine go, because of how I've flagged those messages... because they're annoying and I don't want to be notified by email, because of annoying pinging noises (using a Korg MS20, I've created for my particular phone speaker, the loudest and most annoying pinging email notification noise it's capable of producing, so I never miss important messages. This has backfired somewhat >>:eek:<< o_O! ).

Last edited:

esuark

Pedelecer
Jul 23, 2019
kent
I`ve had the same problem. Things I am following and have clicked "watch". Its like someone just gives up informing me and I have to search again when I remember.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Many servers have hourly/daily/other email send limits.

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi Chris, sent you a PM asking if you could confirm your email address please?

Thanks,
Russ.