parts swap

claudiu_0986

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 12, 2011
Hi guys

I've got the following parts up for swaps as nobody seems to need/ buy them so i am currently needing a regular push bike for a project.
I am willing to swap a 24 nicad heinzmann battery , controlller and charger
and a 36v brompton nano kit , consisting in a brompton motorwheel ( the only faulty part ) , a 36v 10ah li-ion battery and charger, a controller and a throttle. All the bits are in full working condition , even the faulty tongxin motor,just that it makes a lot of noise and judders a lot.

I can give all these away for people that need them or want to experiment and i would like in exchange a decent second hand regular push bike. I would need it to be a mountain bike/ hybrid, at least 22'' inch in size as i am really tall , and i need it to have disc mounts for the rear braking system so i can fit a hydraulic rear disc brake on it. I only need the mounts not the brake system so only check if the frame can take disc brakes.
Please send me a pm if you are interested and if you attach a few pics with the bike so i can see what you have.

Hopefully i will be able to help someone and find the right bike for my project.

I need the bike for an electric bike project so it must be road worthy.
Serious offers only

Thank you!

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
I sent a pm.

Jerry

Scottyf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
PM Sent.