Pas Problem????

rexy2

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 26, 2008
I have a Izip bike, When I pull the throttle back in Tag mode the bike will power up to about 15 miles an hour without peddling. When I put the bike in pas mode and pull the throttle back the bike starts to excellerate before i start peddling, is this correct as i have a urburn mover and when i put this in pas mode the motor does not kick in until i start peddling.

Ninelives

Pedelecer
Oct 17, 2008
One of my bikes is an Izip Mountal Trailz AL
If using pas mode the motor does not kick in untill about three revolutions of the pedals.

Ninelives

Pedelecer
Oct 17, 2008
So do you think the pedal sensor is up the creek
Maybe the selector switch on the bars is not switching properly, mine does not give much of a click when pressed, have you been out in the wet weather ? try giving a squirt of switch/electrical contact cleaner into the switch , see if that helps.

rexy2

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 26, 2008
Hi ive got a Izip Mountain Trailz with the battery rack on the back. I did have a dodgy throttle but changed that and also changed the pedelec sensor on the crank. I brought this second hand and dont know if it worked in the first place. Ive checked to see if the sensor is close enough to pick up the magnets and it is 1mm away so should be ok, Just thought maybe i need to move if further away, will give this a try.