Pedal assist sensor help

brodiebruce

Just Joined
Apr 5, 2017
London
I’m hoping someone on here can help me. I have an easy fit pedal assist unit with this sensor...

Unfortunately where I want to place my battery there is not enough cable length so it won’t reach far enough to plug into the cable that comes out of the controller. It has a yellow male 3 pin connector that plugs into the cable that come out of the controller.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I could get another sensor but with a longer cable.

Thanks in advance for any help

brodiebruce

Just Joined
Apr 5, 2017
London
Thanks for your help, it’s given me some good places to start looking. I’m sure I’ll be back here if I need more help.

pajtaz

Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2019
Netherlands
This site has a replacement sensor: TorqueTech

I highly recommend it. They have the sensor that you need and they might be able to customize the cable length, if needed, for small extra cost of course. For example, I needed the cable to be much shorter so Dan shortened the cable for me. I had a "normal" JST connector whereas you are using the more expensive waterproof Higo or Julet connector.

Visit the site and contact Dan if you want to know what he has in stock.

brodiebruce

Just Joined
Apr 5, 2017
London
This site has a replacement sensor: TorqueTech

I highly recommend it. They have the sensor that you need and they might be able to customize the cable length, if needed, for small extra cost of course. For example, I needed the cable to be much shorter so Dan shortened the cable for me. I had a "normal" JST connector whereas you are using the more expensive waterproof Higo or Julet connector.

Visit the site and contact Dan if you want to know what he has in stock.
Thanks for that, I’ll check it out. Dan seems a good guy.