possibly looking to sell my custom e-bike & swop to a moped, build details below.

jayuk

Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2010
I am currently considering selling my Aggressor XC3 MTB with the following kit.

Mac 500 Motor (320rpm) (a nice mix of speed & torque)
6 fet controller (infineon)
48v A123 9.2ah Battery (have done approx 1700 since having the kit.
48v 5A Charger (approx 2hrs max charge time)
distance travelled on a charge is dependant on how fast you travel.

the infineon controller can be setup by a computer to limit amps & speed but i don't have the cable to do this, so just kept as it was recieved.

the whole kit was purchased off Cell Man so is all genuine parts & he also stocks all spare parts incase of any problems.

the bike is working fine & has a key lock & switch to disable the controller. it has a torque arm fitted as this motor has some serious power.

2 x schwalbe punture proof mtb tyres on, front is excellent, the rear does need replacing. since having these fitted i have not had one punture in the 1700 miles covered!.

i still have the original rear wheel to return to a standard mtb.

uses a moped style throttle.

can reach speeds of up to 35mph

have decided a moped would be a more sensible option to pop to the shops on aswell as using for work as if i was to do the same on the bike it would probably be stripped of parts on my return.

would be looking at offers of around £550 cash on collection

if interested please leave a comment below. thanks

Last edited:

jayuk

Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2010
oops double post, not sure how to delete this one.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
oops double post, not sure how to delete this one.
Click the Edit Post button in that duplicate post. Then click the Delete button and look down at lower left to select "Delete this Post". Finally at lower right click the Delete button.

You have roughly two hours total to do it before the Edit button disappears.