Powabyke Have Moved!!

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
Powabyke have moved to new office premises this week, it was easier than cleaning the old ones !

Please use the following address for any correspondences:

Powabyke
5 Piccadilly Buildings
London Road
Bath
BA1 6PL

Our Phone and Fax numbers remain unchanged

Tel 01225 44 37 37

Fax 01225 44 68 78

E mail sales@powabyke.com

Kind Regards

FrankC
fcurran@powabyke.com

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Noted Frank, thanks for the information, it's good that you've managed to retain your existing 'phone numbers as part of the premises move.

dan

Pedelecer
Sep 30, 2009
No, it's our new office.

Kind Regards

FrankC
what is the new name of the company ? it cant be powabyke limited if that is in administration...will you handle warrantee for bikes bought from powabyke limited....a friend of mine has been waiting 4 weeks for a replacement battery for an x-byke....the dealer told him they can't get one from you.

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
what is the new name of the company ? it cant be powabyke limited if that is in administration...will you handle warrantee for bikes bought from powabyke limited....a friend of mine has been waiting 4 weeks for a replacement battery for an x-byke....the dealer told him they can't get one from you.
Hi Dan, long time no speak, I hope you are well. It's called Powabyke Aquisitions Ltd, all warranty will be dealt with as before. We should have the batteries with dealers by the end of the month. Which dealer is your friend dealing with and I will confirm with them when they will get it.

Kind Regards

FrankC
Powabyke Ltd

Xcytronex

Pedelecer
Jul 23, 2009
Really pleased everything is working out Frank-you're a true gent-no axe to grind /no hard sell and helpful to a fault.Powabyke make real electric bikes-they go up most hills at a good pace-they provide good speed along flats-they are powerful-they give good mileage per charge -they are good value-they freewheel !!! They provide an excellent no B/S after service with country wide outlets-talk about wood for the trees !!!!

Last edited:

dan

Pedelecer
Sep 30, 2009
Hi Dan, long time no speak, I hope you are well. It's called Powabyke Aquisitions Ltd, all warranty will be dealt with as before. We should have the batteries with dealers by the end of the month. Which dealer is your friend dealing with and I will confirm with them when they will get it.

Kind Regards

FrankC
Powabyke Ltd
Jobes Cycles in Hull