Prices of the electricity we use to charge

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Apple still provide security updates for the iPhone 7 released in 2016. Most recent update iOS 15.8.2 released March 5th 2024 i.e. four days ago.
"Apple silently fixed an exploit that let Flipper Zero devices mass-bombard nearby iPhones with popup notifications, so much so they would essentially disable users’ phones requiring a restart."

Last edited:

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023

"Boeing 737-8: "stuck" rudder pedals during landing" pdf
https://data.ntsb.gov/carol-repgen/api/Aviation/ReportMain/GenerateNewestReport/193768/pdf

"The crew on the Boeing 757-300, with the registration N57869, declared an emergency on Monday while the flight was approximately 270 nautical miles from its destination, "

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"Congressional probe finds communications gear in Chinese cranes, raising spying concerns "

"An online dump of Chinese hacking documents offers a rare window into pervasive state surveillance
The hacking tools are used by Chinese state agents to unmask users of social media platforms outside China such as X, formerly known as Twitter, break into email and hide the online activity of overseas agents. Also described are devices disguised as power strips and batteries that can be used to compromise Wi-Fi networks."

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023

"Microsoft warns Russian hackers still trying to break into its systems"

"Want to Steal a Tesla? Try Using a Flipper Zero
Mysk said the exploit takes minutes, and to prove it all works, he stole his own car."

Reactions: Woosh

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"Opinion: I’m a climate scientist. If you knew what I know, you’d be terrified too"

"Amid explosive demand, America is running out of power"
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/amid-explosive-demand-america-is-running-out-of-power/ar-BB1jtM69

"Fishing for oil and meat drives irreversible defaunation of deepwater sharks and rays"

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
20240310_215440[1].jpg

if i want to get the edf meter taken out and replaced with the one i pay for its 300 quid and can get it done that fast.

and even if edf did fit a smart meter they can not fit a pre payment meter because we are on a priority list and because of that i can just not pay it anyway as nothing they can do about it :eek:

and after 6 years the hole debt is statute barred.

or get a debt relife order as no 90 quid fee anymore should be good for 20k :D

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
and after 6 years the hole debt is statute barred.
They'll send a letter informing you of court action before those 6 years are up, to a previous address so you can't receive it, and get a ruling. Then they'll send bailiffs to your present address to take your bike and music studio gear away. If you keep an eye on your credit file for County Court Judgements, you can get advance warning of bailiffs.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
nope all ready done it m8 go back in the thread i have it in writing the debt is dead.

edf cant do jack about it now as have new account no.

same last name tho lol :eek:

and to date we have no signed contract for this electric that no one can tell me comes from :rolleyes:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
and the bin is still dead and crap man not got the power to pick it up :rolleyes:

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
It was a weird story. First, it was a minor car fire, then the whole car park was a ball of flames, now it's several cars. I'm glad they got it sorted anyway. I have a friend flying to see me this weekend.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
id work there they let you smoke weed and do crack at work :D